Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program
The Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer program is a loyalty program which gives members the opportunity to earn points on purchases which can be redeemed in store, access to special promotions and exclusive offers. To become a member of the program, please visit us in store. Points are awarded on all full price purchases when your card is presented and Members are rewarded with vouchers upon reaching point milestones. We also have some special back to dance goodies exclusively for our Members!
Terms and Conditions
- “Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer” means the Dancestuff loyalty program providing members with the ability to earn points on purchases and access to exclusive benefits.
- “Benefits” means any benefits given to the Members.
- “Member” means an individual who is a member of the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program.
- “Member Profile” means the personal details of the Member which are collected at the point of sign up and can be updated with a staff member
- “Loyalty card” refers to the membership card that is linked to the Members’ Profile.
- “Voucher” refers to discount vouchers given to Members as a reward for previous purchases, incentives and/or promotions. Members are notified of vouchers via email.
- “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- “Terms and Conditions” mean these Terms and Conditions, which can be updated occasionally
Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program, the use of the Member card and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program.
- Individuals who join the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty program and/or acquire/use vouchers agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The most current Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found on the Dancestuff website
- The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time with reasonable notice, if possible.
- Dancestuff will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Dancestuff reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program, vouchers or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may or is being caused to any person. Where possible, Dancestuff will provide reasonable notice.
- The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with vouchers. In the event of any discrepancies, Dancestuff’s decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
- Dancestuff’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program is final and binding, unless we have acted illegally.
- Members of the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive benefits.
- Dancestuff reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time and with reasonable notice, where possible.
- Use of the Member card is deemed acceptance by the individual of the Terms and Conditions.
- Membership of the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
- Membership is not transferable.
- An individual is deemed to be a Member of the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program when they have signed up in store with a staff member
- It is the responsibility of the Member to update their Membership Profile.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Dancestuff.
- The Member card remains the property of Dancestuff at all times.
- One Member card will be issued per Member.
- You must have a valid and unique email address in order to join the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program
- A current Member card must be presented by the individual associated with the Member card for all transactions including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases, redeeming vouchers or in response to any promotional activity specific to the Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer Loyalty Program.
- Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
- Only one Member card can be presented for each transaction.
- Members must notify Dancestuff immediately if the Member card is lost, stolen or misplaced and until such time, Dancestuff will not be held responsible or liable for any use of the Member card.
- Points can be accumulated in store by presenting your Member card.
- Dancestuff may update a Member account with a voucher as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Dancestuff will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any vouchers.
- Vouchers are generally expressed in a monetary form – for example, a AUD $10.00 voucher. However, in no way do vouchers represent legal tender in any country.
- Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments – including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
- Vouchers can only been redeemed at Dancestuff
- Please note that certain items and promotions cannot be purchased using vouchers. This will be advertised and/or notified to you by Dancestuff staff.
- If a Membership is terminated by us for cause, all outstanding and future vouchers will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- Vouchers cannot be used after the expiry date.
- Only vouchers from one Member card can be presented per transaction.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed as payment for any part of a layby purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed as part of a Gift Voucher purchase.
- Purchases made online will be updated on the Member card on the date of dispatch,
- You will be rewarded with a reward gift voucher based on the total you have spent at Dancestuff
- Vouchers are not issued on the basis of the amount spent in a single transaction.
- Points are awarded to Members for purchases made at Dancestuff
- One point is awarded to Members per dollar spent
- Points are only awarded on full price items. Discounted items do not receive reward points
- After reaching 200 points, Members are issued a $10.00 Voucher to be redeemed at Dancestuff
- Point reconciliation and Voucher allocation occurs at the end of each calendar month
- Special promotions and offers may include extra points being awarded during some periods, these promotions will be emailed to Members.
- Points are not transferable
This Privacy Notice contains important information about the privacy of our members. By using your Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer card, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice, as amended from time to time.
The Dancestuff Dedicated Dancer program is a loyalty program which gives members the opportunity to earn points on purchases which can be redeemed in store, special promotions and exclusive offers. An important part of this is our ability to communicate with members.
We collect your personal information including name, dance studio, phone and email address during the sign up process. This information is used when processing your sales and orders both in store and online. It is also used to notify you of offers and rewards available at Dancestuff. After you shop, we calculate and record your points according to your purchases.
By providing us with this information, you agree to electronic communication such as promotions, or reminders about your points balance being sent to you. Your personal information is stored securely and Dancestuff will not share your personal information with any third party.